This position is based at our Hampton Farms location in Springfield, MA.
Hampton Farms is the leading In-Shell Peanut Company in the US. We are also a leading producer of other types of nuts and nut butters for the retail and commercial markets. You can find our product in most grocery stores and major league baseball stadiums. We distribute under the Hampton Farms brand and are also a leading private label manufacturer.
- Safely operate multiple machines in the Stone Creek production room
- Work with minimal oversight and willing to follow directions closely
- Operate designated machinery in the facility according to training provided, trouble shoot equipment and changeover if equipment requires
- Paperwork Documentation
- Lift bags and or boxes weighing as much as 50lbs
- Stand on their feet for multiple hours
- Travel up and down stairs and crossovers
- Perform any other duties that is asked of them by the supervisors/managers (Even if the task does not pertain to their position)
- Maintain a sanitary work environment that promotes employee cleanliness and meets all regulatory requirements
- may work in all areas of the plant(s) to maintain areas in accordance with Master Sanitation Schedules
- Clean and sanitize using verified chemicals within the plant
- May be asked to conduct visual inspections verifying that all production, picking, processing, sorting, packaging, warehousing, and areas are ready for the next production shift/day.
- Open and flexible to occasional fluctuating/flexing hours based on business need and customer order shipment scheduling
- Committed to delivering the best possible experience to our customers and employees in support of our mission, vision, and values.
Experience and Education Requirements
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to appropriately handle confidential material.
- 1-3 year’s production manufacturing experience.
- Experience with food manufacturing Principles and implementation.
- Must be able to work well both independently and collaboratively.
- Must be willing to work in production and manufacturing environments.
- Continuous Learning
- Job Knowledge
- Use of Technology
- Problem Solving
- Project Management –
- Reasoning Ability
- Exceptional Interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Treats everyone with respect and dignity
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employee Assistance (EAP)
- Employee Referral Program
- 401K Match
- Paid Vacation and Personal Days
- Paid Holidays
- Bereavement Leave
- Military Leave
- Jury Duty Leave
Core Values “Equip”
- This job is contingent upon satisfactory completion of reference checks, education verification, pre-employment drug screening, and a criminal history check.
EOE – Equal Opportunity Employer
For Additional Information Visit: www.hamptonfarms.com