This position is based at our Hampton Farms location in Severn, NC.
Pay Range: $14.25 – $15.25 per hour
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Be able to obtain a company forklift operator’s license.
- Maintain safe operating conditions. Able to load trucks correctly and safely.
- Perform pre-operational checklist items.
- Follow the Employee Health and personal Hygiene Requirements
- Picks orders according to the Pick Sheet, records and compares Lot Numbers and quantities, pack and wrap pallets. Able to scan product from inventory accurately.
- Verify customer orders to ensure quantity, quality, proper labeling, and safe packaging.
- Fulfill customer orders as processed.
- Receive products, including visual quality inspection, compare and match all information on Packing Slip. Reports any damages / discrepancies to Manager.
- Break down pallets and put product away in designated area, rotating stock for freshness.
- Manage product inventory, including lot number traceability.
- 100% accurately pulling orders using the scan gun so inventories maintain accurate
- Use FiFo when puling orders
- Keep warehouse clean and follow all GMP
- Forklift Experience: 1-year minimum
- Occasional lifting floor to waist 40lbs
- Frequent lifting 10 to 25 lbs.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude while working independently or as part of a small team.
EOE – Equal Opportunity Employer
For Additional Information Visit: www.hamptonfarms.com